I hate this, but I have to sell

bobfilms
New poster

I hate this, but I have to sell

Post by bobfilms »

I own an 81 32' Marinette. The "Jubilee" has twin Chrysler inboards that run smooth (just de-winterized on Memorial Day) and transmissions that are functional. The boat sank for about 24 hours 11 years ago so a lot of the gauges did not work.The upper helm has new gauges and the lower helm's gauges are fine. I have enjoyed the boat on many Tennessee River cruises over the years, but I am not in Tennessee and have to sell. I have put about 300 hours on the boat and I'm guessing that the previous owner(s) put about 600 on it. The interior is a mess due to being gutted by my partner. The marine AC ran the last time I tried to use it (2 years ago) and the generator ran before it was winterized 2 years ago. I have new rub rail for the hull. The bottom was painted and the anodes replaced probably 7 years ago. I'm accepting offers right now and need to sell quickly. If you have a SERIOUS interest, let me know.

email: bobfilms@aol.com

:cry:
Jubilee bow copy.jpg
Jubilee aft copy.jpg
Fastjeff
Site Admin

Re: I hate this, but I have to sell

Post by Fastjeff »

..."The interior is a mess due to being gutted by my partner."

I suggest you post some interior photos. The imagination can make something a far bigger mess than reality!

Jeff
"We live at the bottom of an ocean of air, not at the top." General Marvage Slatington
DocGil
New poster

Post by DocGil »

Fastjeff wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:09 am ..."The interior is a mess due to being gutted by my partner."

I suggest you post some interior photos. The imagination can make something a far bigger mess than reality!

Jeff

'Zactly
Brand new owner of a 1968 28' Marinette. Radford, VA with my primary lake being Claytor Lake and 2 hours from Lake Norman or Smith Mountain Lake. More to follow. :D
bobfilms
New poster

Post by bobfilms »

I HAVE SOLD MY MARINETTE!! Place crying emoji here.