Everything Marinette

Mobake

Re: Everything Marinette

Post by Mobake »

Thanks for sharing this Bill! I posted it to the Facebook group and completely neglected to share it to the forum here. Sorry everyone! I have added some new stuff to the site since I posted it originally, so now it includes topics and links that weren't from FastJeff's page as well. Thanks again FastJeff for your wealth of knowledge. I hope it's okay that I copied your info over to this new page. I hope for it to function as a wiki, and may, with enough content, try to convert it to an actual web page.

If any members have anything that they would like me to add to the page, please reach out here. I don't check in on the forum as much as I check Facebook, but I will try to keep up with this thread. I'd like to get a comprehensive list of any replacement parts and part numbers that everyone has found, and maybe any tips or tricks like Jeff had on his page. I realize that over the years these boats have been "customized" to such a degree that not every solution will work for every boat, but anything helps!
1983 39' FB Sedan
Twin Chrysler 440s
Rubaiyat
Port of Louisville, KY
Mobake

Post by Mobake »

legendlc wrote:Someone needs to find a way to take all of fastjeff's post and make a searchable thread for themselves lol.
The forum already has that feature to some degree...If you click on his username, you should be able to search only his responses that mention certain keywords.
1983 39' FB Sedan
Twin Chrysler 440s
Rubaiyat
Port of Louisville, KY
legendlc
Aluminum Star

Post by legendlc »

Wow. No kidding? I wear the search button out but never realized you could do that with the user name. Thanks for the tip!!
1978 37 Double Cabin
Lake Cumberland KY