For Sale/Trade 1973 32' Marinette FB Express

Rob
Tin star

For Sale/Trade 1973 32' Marinette FB Express

Post by Rob »

Located in Cincinnati Ohio. I have a 1973 32' Express w flybridge. Twin 318 Chryslers. Rebuilt starters and raw water pumps. Deck and sole are solid. Nice clean interior. Galley w Norcold fridge, head w walk in shower, AC, 30 gal fresh water tank, 80-90 gal fuel tank. Kohler generator and water heater that need attention. Marine radio, depth finder, engine sinc. Shore power. Battery charger/tender. Coast Guard equipped. Spare props. Original manuals, build sheet and price list when purchased new. Docked at Harbour Towne Yacht Club C-29 Little Miami River off Ohio River. Asking $6200 OBO or trade for smaller cruiser w single engine. Thanks Rob (513) 708-7 eight eight 7.

1973 32' FB Express
Cincinnati, Ohio
honestcharlie56
Royal Aluminum Star

Re: For Sale/Trade 1973 32' Marinette FB Express

Post by honestcharlie56 »

Good looking boat sir!
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan Flybridge "Hubba" Lake Charles, LA
Twin Chrysler 318's
Rob
Tin star

Post by Rob »

Thanks Charlie. I'm willing to deal on the price or trade. If I do sell this boat, you can bet Marinettes will sky rocket in value. Everything I sell this happens. I sold my Harley years ago and almost the next day Harley prices went through the roof! :o
1973 32' FB Express
Cincinnati, Ohio
DougDoty
Tin star

Post by DougDoty »

Great looking boat, It will certainly sell and looks like a good deal to me. I see a lot of good caring owners buying them up due to the inherent value of the aluminum hulls, classic good looks and the support of sites like this one to share questions and answers. They are starting into what I see as their 3rd. generation of owners. Plastic boats of many brands are plagued with rot issues in the stringers and other areas that Marinettes will never have to deal with so they are a much safer buy decision.

I bought mine in dead of winter as is where is during the financial recession of 08/09 so I got a great deal. I couldn't care less if they go up or down cause I'm not selling :)
1984 39 Marinette Sedan, " LIBERTY ONE " Warsaw KY, 440 chryslers, Westerbeke 9.0 kw , 1 3/8" shafts 93 1/4" long and 19x22 dyna quads or, 19x20 DQX's 38.5 MPH GPS best.
bcs1
New poster

Post by bcs1 »

Hi Rob,
She looks quite nice.
We just sold a 32' sedan with flybridge and had a couple of folks looking at it, might be that one of them would be interested in yours even though it isn't a "Sedan".
Give us a call if you'd like tomorrow and we should be able to help you get it sold.
Mariner's Landing Marina here in Cincinnati (next to the Cabana)
513-941-DOCK (3625) you'll Likely Get Dave, but you might get me, in any case, we Should be able to help you.
thanks
Bill
1971 28' Express Cruiser
Single 225 HP LM318 W/Velvet drive
Practically abandoned by it's owner (but not critters) for 15 years until I got her.
Slowly but surely bringing her back to life with blood sweat and love.
(grease, gaskets, paint, oil, ect)
Rob
Tin star

Post by Rob »

Great! Thanks Bill and Doug. I agree with the classic good looks of the M's and their durable aluminum hull. I'd like to downsize because it is becoming much more maintenance than I have time/budget for. Hind site is 20/20, I should have kept my 26' single M!
1973 32' FB Express
Cincinnati, Ohio
BayfieldMarinette

Post by BayfieldMarinette »

Does anyone know the height of this boat ? I believe my guys hydraulic trailer's bunks are about 2' off the ground.
1978 Marinette 37' Double Cabin.
440 Chrysler's, 6.5kw Onan.
Bayfield WI.
bcs1
New poster

Post by bcs1 »

Rob wrote:Great! Thanks Bill and Doug.
you're quite welcome, too bad my 28' has had to have so much work, (and still needs some yet) I might have looked at trading you for your 32'.
Dave said he spoke with you today, our docks are going in tomorrow so after that if you two worked out an agreement, I'll get some photos and information and 1. call the guys who were looking at the one we sold and then 2. get it listed on our site and the other sites we post vessels on.

Bill
1971 28' Express Cruiser
Single 225 HP LM318 W/Velvet drive
Practically abandoned by it's owner (but not critters) for 15 years until I got her.
Slowly but surely bringing her back to life with blood sweat and love.
(grease, gaskets, paint, oil, ect)