Description of Boat upon registration

Things that are of general interest.
marinetteman
Site Admin

Description of Boat upon registration

Post by marinetteman »

Members are required to describe your boat in sentences and where you boat (what rivers or location) in the profile. Boat name is required, Owner first name is required, as well as a text description of the boat with a qualitative statement (likes and don't likes). And finally write something you like or dislike about the ISP, phone or internet company or service you use. This information is not made public (only admins see this and you). This is in the user profile. I'd like everyone to enter, but existing users only have to enter the data when they update their profile. If you do not own a boat, describe yourself and/or company and why you are here and state how you need to be here. Vendors need to provide value to members.

Example: I (Bobby and Sox) have a 375 foot Marinette named the USS Enterprise with 38,500 KW twin diesels. It has 200 staterooms and one bathroom. I don't like the amount of Glenfiddich Single Malt that I have to use in the engines to thin out the diesel mix. I mainly boat in the Southern Ocean around Ross Island. I use Herizon.net as my ISP but they are slow.
Thank you
37 Foot Sedan Twin EFI Crusader 350s
Admin (forum founder)
Marinetteman (marinettejoe) BigM