Welcome to phpBB3

Postings by Admins and responses
marinetteman
Site Admin

Welcome to phpBB3

Post by marinetteman »

This is an example post in your phpBB3 installation. Everything seems to be working. You may delete this post if you like and continue to set up your board. During the installation process your first category and your first forum are assigned an appropriate set of permissions for the predefined usergroups administrators, bots, global moderators, guests, registered users and registered COPPA users. If you also choose to delete your first category and your first forum, do not forget to assign permissions for all these usergroups for all new categories and forums you create. It is recommended to rename your first category and your first forum and copy permissions from these while creating new categories and forums. Have fun!
Thank you
37 Foot Sedan Twin EFI Crusader 350s
Admin (forum founder)
Marinetteman (marinettejoe) BigM
barkleydave
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to phpBB3

Post by barkleydave »

Guess I am in but not sure what capacity. Will take some time for all the Folks to figure out the move.

Safe Boating,
dave
1987 Marinette 29 FB Sedan
Retired Boat Accident UL and USCG trained investigator
Retired USCG Captain
Fastjeff
Site Admin

Post by Fastjeff »

Works great! I'm on another forum with the same board and we have zero problems with it.

Fastjeff
"We live at the bottom of an ocean of air, not at the top." General Marvage Slatington
DougDoty
Tin star

Post by DougDoty »

Me too, i have experienced this format in other boards and it has worked very well, glad to see the cost is manageable.
1984 39 Marinette Sedan, " LIBERTY ONE " Warsaw KY, 440 chryslers, Westerbeke 9.0 kw , 1 3/8" shafts 93 1/4" long and 19x22 dyna quads or, 19x20 DQX's 38.5 MPH GPS best.