1978 32' express, FB

Rockxx
Aluminum Star

1978 32' express, FB

Post by Rockxx »

Good evening all,
Helped my son finish Winterizing his 37' Big M this afternoon and he mentioned another m on the dock that I had seen some 2 years ago before buying my 72 28' Express. This boat is a 1978, 32' express FB that I believe is a fisherman model. Twin engine, I believe with 360's, marine air, no generator. Last registration was 2009, owner died in 2011 and the boat was abandoned. The dock has a new owner and I visited with the management today to see if they were open to offers. They will check this out and let me know in the next few days. The Boat has been under cover since abandoned but will need a lot of work. From what I can tell, the paint looks decent and I have pictures of the exterior if anyone is interested. Once I get more information I'll post what I find. If someone is looking for a project boat I believe this one can be had for a minimum amount of money.
Regards to all, pray for my neighbors in the Smokies.
Rockxx
1972 28' express "Safari"
Single Chrysler 318
Center Hill Lake, Tennessee
jralbert
Site Admin

Re: 1978 32' express, FB

Post by jralbert »

a couple of hints... as the marina mulls the sale, let them propose a price to you and weigh that again what you have in mind. The offer may be lower than what you were considering. Then, you can negotiate from there as opposed to sort of negotiating against yourself.

Second and most important, establish that they have the right to sell it and will deliver a title.

Good luck with the project
-joel-
former owner 1988 '32 FB Sedan
Chesapeake Bay
twin 318 / 240 hp
Potomac MD
honestcharlie56
Royal Aluminum Star

Re: 1978 32' express, FB

Post by honestcharlie56 »

The market is literally sunk, so ball is in your court. We need pics!!!!!!
1990 Marinette 32 Sedan Flybridge "Hubba" Lake Charles, LA
Twin Chrysler 318's