1988 B floor plan 32

JEB
Tin star

1988 B floor plan 32

Post by JEB »

I might be putting the boat up for sale.
She's a 1987 that was used in the 1988 boat show for Marinette.
The very rare B floor plan that only 7 were made as far as I know
Twin 360 with under 500 hours on the boat, generator, AC, winless, fly bridge, custom radar arch
I did a lot of work to her when I got her from the original owner who is a X redskin.
Due to family stuff going on I may put her up for sale as I don't want the boat to sit and go downhill.
The B floor plan gives you a lot of great features and she has lots of teak wood inside.
Just getting started on the possibility of selling and wanted to see about any interest on this site.
I can give detailed info and the work I performed on the boat along with pictures to interested parties.
Attachments
IMG_0637.PNG
barkleydave
Site Admin

Re: 1988 B floor plan 32

Post by barkleydave »

Be prepared for a market value shock. Our B M's are not bringing much no matter what the condition.

Many 32's on the market in the 12-15 K range if that helps.

The Reason? Our boats are cash only sales. Banks have no interest in loaning on them. Many buyers today are only interested in the monthly payment. Pontoon boats around here sell like hot cakes and many are over 80K ! NUTS!!

safe boating,

dave
1987 Marinette 29 FB Sedan
Retired Boat Accident UL and USCG trained investigator
Retired USCG Captain
JEB
Tin star

Post by JEB »

IMG_0133.JPG
Yep, they are old boats.
The boat didn't really need any major money put into it....some money and time though.
I rebuilt both carbs, new fuel pumps, belts, hoses, plugs wires, rebuilt both hydraulic steering pumps, cleaned up all the wiring , etc etc....oiled all the teak etc etc....it's good to be handy or I would have had to pay a lot to have that work done.
One thing going for this boat is the rare B floor plan but I'm not expecting huge money for it.
DJDreams

Post by DJDreams »

What does the B floor plan have that is different from standard floor plan?
R Thing
1988 32' Sedan FB
Twin 318's with 32 hrs on them
Cheboygan, Mi
JEB
Tin star

Post by JEB »

It has a much bigger kitchen, tones of cabinet space and a BIG refrigerator, Dual sink, parquet floor, microwave, all teak cabinetry
Opposite the kitchen it has a bigger bathroom, more stowage and a separate walk in shower.
The captains quarters is totally private, has a full size bed that is cattycorner and tons of stowage, tons of teak throughout.
Its more comfortable for less people if you get what I mean.
If I put her up far sale I'll have some nice pics
I did see a B floor plan layout somewhere on the site at one point...years ago.